Monday, March 25, 2013

Bring out your dead!

First non code-related post!

My wife and I have been playing a lot of Zombicide recently, and we are backing Zombicide: Season Two as well.  If you don't want to click through the links, it is a cooperative board game for 1-6 people where you are trying to survive the mission at hand.  You can pick up items which make killing zombies easier, but the more experience you rack up (by killing zombies) the more zombies spawn each turn, making it a balance of killing vs. running away.

The game comes with about 10 missions in the rule book, but the website has a bunch of other missions for download.  There is also a game editor so you can easily create your own missions.  They even run a weekly contest where the winning submitted mission gets an exclusive survivor sent to them.

My wife and I are working on a mission which we will probably be play testing in the next week or so. We hope to eventually submit it.  If it wins, I'll be sure to post a link to it here.  If it doesn't, I'll probably  post a link to our write up so that others can play it anyway.

Hmm, I wonder if Zombicide will ever make it onto #TableTop?

No comments:

Post a Comment